October 25, 2006

Hollywood "It" Girls

Hail Marie Antoinette! Kirsten Dunst graces every magazine cover together with hot editorials that you can't get enough of. From Vogue (Sept '06) to Nylon (Oct '06), I'm hearting for more Kirsten! I can't wait till Marie Antoinette hits the cinemas over here in Sillypore. The wait is getting more unbearable each day. Stop the torture, pls.

Ooh La La. Gosh, I envy those boobs. Scarlett Johansson has come a long way since 'Lost in Translation'. She turned uber-cool overnight and I say Sofia Coppola has excellent taste in picking her muses (note: Kirsten Dunst?).
Scarlett hits Allure's Nov '06 cover with this hot editorial that might entice men to grab a copy as well. By the way, did you know she sings? Yup, Scarlett jumping on the bandwagon and recording an album of Tom Waits covers affectionately called, "Scarlett sings Tom Waits". Ohh, can't wait. Do us proud, and don't pull a Paris.

Natalie Portman wears Audrey Hepburn's dress! The question is: "Is she worthy of this priviledge?" Don't get me wrong, I love Natalie. I think she's gorgeous and an extremely talented actress. However, she has a "long" way to go before she reaches Audrey's phenomenal status. Anyway let's not digress. This photo is classy and hot. This Hollywood "It" girl is on a hiatus since V for Vendetta. What's going on, woman?

No comments: