August 16, 2006

Pull and Bear: Coming Soon


Yesterday, I was window-shopping at Takashimaya and I came across this huge backdrop of the spanking brand new Pull and Bear boutique opening soon. Inspired by the spirit of youth, Pull and Bear adapts the youngster's needs and creates chic, casual laid-back clothing for the masses. Started by Inditex Group in 1991, this Portugese brand is set to woo the Singaporean market with their Fall 2006 collection. Here's a showcase of Pull and Bear's Summer 2006 collection (since their Fall collection is not available for preview at the moment):
The Jungle Collection. As you can tell from the sight of the zebra. EH-hem.

Bathing a cute tortoise in a uber cute hoodie and casual wear.


More zebra! I take my hats off to their fashion spread. Truly capture the essence of 'jungle'.

From their bath collection, Pull and Bear presents chic flip flops.

Also, you can accessorize with their funky trinkets by Pull and Bear. Alright I can't wait any longer. I'm curious to see what entails for their Fall/Winter collection. Hence, I shall make my virgin visit once their doors open. Bring it on!

No comments: