April 18, 2006

Swirl: Natalie dress


Swirl has finally updated! They're back with a gorgeous Natalie dress which is subtly nautical (and, you should know I dig anything with sailboats and nautical) with candy red stripes and a striking blue waist belt. Definitely a looker! It's priced at SGD$179.00 - not to mention I bought my Swirl sailboat dress at this price as well.


This is MY-MUST-HAVE. I've been eyeing the Audrey dress since forever. It costs a whopping SGD$229.00 which is a little too heavy on my pocket. Can someone get this for my birthday? *puppy eyes* Pretttyyyy pleassseeee... ;-)

Swirl will also be at the Fashionista Bazaar,the upmarket flea market as claimed by organisers. Be sure to grab some lovely Swirl dresses at discounted prices (YES, maybe it's time to grab that Audrey dress). Details are listed below:

WHAT: Fashionista Bazaar
WHERE: Ink Club Bar, Raffles The Plaza
WHEN: 6 May, Saturday, 11am to 5pm


Be there. Or be square.